My facebook account was compromised and I went on facebook help center to get it rectified but the person that I thought was helping stole my account and locked me out. I was forced to change my name, password and user name on facebook and alert my friends to unfriend the account. My name was Jonella Lord. Now, my problem is, I changed my name, password and user name but I don't want to lose my progress on candy crush saga because I'm at level 5,657and if I have to start all over, I'm just going to end it here. I would like to sync my new facebook account with my candy crush without losing my progress. I tried to do what you told me to but it's not syncing. Can you please help me? The new candy crush is showing level 2 but I don't want to start over. My friends are unable to send me lives because of this. Please help me