Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was unable to play for a couple of days, but now want to ´continue´ by paying the 9 lives.
However, every time I try this it says that I am offline, which I am not!
Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well, that didn´t work!!!!!
When I try to log back in it says that there is a connection error.
I have changed internet provider and now have 100 mbs fibre optic, instead of 40 mbs wireless
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find more details HERE.