Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Under my friends tab if I click on a friend, I do not get the option to request or send lives. I get the message “This player’s full profile is coming soon.” What is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@dee7774 This player’s full profile is coming soon.” What is going on?
King is conducting a test Dee and one result of the test is that players that are part of the test can't send lives to people that aren't in the test.
The profiles of people not in the test show as 'profile coming soon'
Check out the thread linked below
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/423919/why-no-player-profiles/p1
I posted this question to support and they simply referred me to the standard…look at this article and keep trying. King Support is the least supportive!