Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i saved my account on my iPhone via Facebook. I also made a king account.
on my new iPad I can’t enter with neither of them…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lluisman🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not able to log into the game on your new device!! Since it is a new device, I don't think you would encounter any "bugs" in the game already!!
I know that there aren't options on iPad to disconnect from the WiFi and switch to mobile data!! Is there any possibility for you to log in through "Hot Spot" connection? (I am not very familiar with it🤦♀️)!!
Can you try deleting the App on your iPad Pro and clear the data (if applicable) - close the App store and restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes -- reinstall the App again and see if you are able to login!!
Please post back and let me know by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫