Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to have race feature in Candy Crush and I don't anymore. I tried to update the app and sign in again but it didn't work. What should I do now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am very glad to know that the Episode Race is back dear @saramqnsa!
Back to crushing those candiesπ€©
Keep having funπ«π«
I tried playing before and it didn't do anything, but I decided to give it a go just now and it's baaaack yay! Thank you so much! Everyone here is so kind I honestly expected to just be ignored haha
Sorry, Christine!! Tags are still not workingπ
Hello @saramqnsaπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to know that the Episode Race has disappeared from your game!! I completely understand how you feel about missing Episode Race!!
It happened in my game also few years ago... but, the feature was in testing at that time!!
Which level are you at right now?
After downloading the game on your new phone, did you play a level from a new episode and see if the Episode Race kicks back in? If not, can you please try that and let me know how it goes?
I will check back with you tomorrowποΈπ
Thanks so much! I do hope someone can fix it for me, the feature disappeared after I changed my phone even though my progress was saved and I was able to resume the game where I had left it. It's just not as fun without the racing thing now lol
The image above is very old and does not reflect what players should be seeing their settings in 2023. I have the episode race in all three of my logins/devices, and as far as I am aware it is one of the events that every player gets. My features in settings looks like this and there is nothing relating to the episode race in settings @saramqnsa and there is no way to activate it, it should just automatically come to your game.
Hopefully @PummyRaj will be reading your post and may be able to help you. There have been a few reports from other players whose episode race had disappeared, but I am not sure whether theirs came back.
No :( how can I activate it?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
In your game you have this features ?