Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have found an error in level 7297 which causes the game to replace candies infinitely and needs to be forced to stop
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Thanks for reply . This issues has been reported , in the meantime force close the Apps and Log in again .
Under the last striped candy icon, the candies fall down continuously and do not stop
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 7297 ?
This level was reported previously in February.
I am also having this problem. I've had to quit and lose several games because I keep having to quit and close the game to stop it, as it won't let me make any moves while doing this!