Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So I completer Level 5742; I get a "congratulations reward " (5 min with saucer). I hit the CLAIM button and then when I play NO BOOSTER. Last time I earned 30 min with a color bomb. CLAIMED IT. No reward. This sucks in a game that is so greedy .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry to hear that maybe a refresh might be a helpful you could be experiencing a rare blip which we can get in all games
Please clear the game cache from your device settings menu check you have a strong Internet connection and at least 2gig of free memory
Check for any updates that may be pending then log out and leave your device off for a moment or two ๐