Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Waffles04🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am so sorry to hear that you are not receiving Gold Bars in your game!!
Is it from a specific event that you are not receiving the Gold Bars from? Or all the events that give us Gold bars are not being sent to your game?
When I said "all events", I meant -- Candy Royale, Episode Race, Gold Rush, Pot of Gold events!!
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Why I can't receive my gold bars. It's been months.