Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't buy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much!
All my worries were removed. Thanks a lot for the help!
Hi Thanks for your Im help you in Taim
Hello @XuanYeso🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
If you need any assistance, please feel free to let us know🍫🍫
Thanks for this post. I'm facing the same problem, so I hope (deeply) that following the instructions I can buy again.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!