Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'd rather have some other option then being thrown into playing Candy Royal.
Anybody feel the same?
Candy Royal should be only an option!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So do I want it to stay in the game I just don’t understand why people want it to be removed from the game
I want candy royale to stay like many others do. To us it's a source of winning gold bars which is becoming rather scarce in the game. Why players who don't want the feature can't ignore it like the chocolate box is something only king knows. Bare in mind that any replacement if there is one, is usually much worse than what we currently get.