Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My weekly contest is not working. I’ve logged out, restarted my device and logged back in, but the error message still pops up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using an iPhone. I did follow those instructions at least three times and it has not fixed the issue.
Hello Jacqueline @jacquelinerangel01🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Which device are you using?
Did you try to log out of the game - shut down the device for few minutes and restart - open the App & log in again -- and see if the Weekly Race works again? If not, can you please try and see if that works!
Please let me know how it goes🍫🍫
It’s ready to claim, but I can’t get passed the issue.