Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep getting that Dexter needs to take a break and I can’t open or play. Please can someone assist how to get around this. Been for a week or more now. Somebody suggested force log out but I’m not sure how to do that. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend welcome
If you select 👉 here 👈 you can join your game community were your moderators can advise you if there is a known issue 💓