Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been unable to play on facebook for days now. Game looks like it's loading, goes to the orange king page and then becomes unresponsive. I'm not very tech savvy sorry
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay thank you again! Will try
Hi @WEBAR that link is the current issue and it is the thread where where your comment is likely to be moved to as it is a collection thread. November 1st is just the last comment made in the discussion it doesn't allude to the problem being fixed
Stranger still... this page also becomes unresponsive if I try to open Candy Crush Saga on facebook
Hi, thanks so much for trying. That link is from October up to November 1st so not a current issue
Hello @WEBAR there is an ongoing issue with Facebook that you can read about in the thread linked below.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/422580/ongoing-connection-issue/p1
I highly recommend ditching Facebook as there has been connection issues since at least 2018.