Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I suddenly am not receiving lives in Candy Crush- and I know friends send them daily! This has been about a week without now! Help
D
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friends welcome to the hub community sorry to hear you are having this problem
If you select πΒ hereΒ π and join your game community your moderators will be able to advise you if there is a known issue with lives π
Hi my friend sorry to hear you are having this problem
If you select π here π and join your game community your moderators will be able to advise you if there is a known issue with lives π
What is going on? I have heaps of friends, when I run out of lives I request lives I get only a few sent to me! Then every once in a while boom! I'll get like 200! I suspect king are controlling behind the scenes how many requests are actually being received... I won't pay for lives, but am regularly paying for bars for extra moves and boosters etc. So I guess at the end of the day if I can't access lives I can't spend my money buying the extras!!! Annoyed
Cannot receive lives.