Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush game will not refresh, I keep playing the same level and even though I complete it, it doesn’t advance me.. And I purchased more lives to keep going and it still has me playing the same level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MelliMelMel if your device operates on Android 4 or iOS 10 (possibly 11 as well) then you won't receive anymore new levels
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please email Player Support Team,You can also email them from Here