Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In 2021 there was very good music in winter, so I want that music to sound again in winter. Many people liked it, just like me, and many agree with me. Please write + who agrees. I hope this idea is seen.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @FileoFish123🤗
I am happy to know that you liked the music in Winter 2021, and you want it to come back to your game again😍
I will pass on this feedback to our Candy Community In-charge! May be the Candy team will think of bringing it back!!