Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I not seeing my original game
I am.not starting over when I am already over the 5000 mark
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue! Can you please provide more details?
What do you mean by you are not seeing your original game? Can you provide a screenshot for me to take a look?
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫