Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello everyone,
I have a problem. I've been missing the vibration button for a few days. Who knows why and whether I can restore this function? Many thanks for your help.
Greetings
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your answer. I hope the button will come soon. The game was nicer and better for me with the vibration.
Bb
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The vibration feature is still being tested on different devices and in different versions.
Since this is still being tested it means it will not always be available for all players or on all devices.
Stay tuned and keep the app updated to see when/ if will be back in the settings.