Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As long as you have the game help blocked, I will not spend another penny on your game. It is ridiculous!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello dear @Roper321🤗 So sorry for missing your post till now...
I have just answered in another thread. Let's discuss in that thread itself to avoid confusion. Please click HERE (click on the green letters) to open that discussion.
Thank you🍫🍫
I have been playing the game today, but the game is not connected to the server where I can ask for lives from other players or compete in challenges, can't even change my user name and it says try again you are not connected. everything is changed or gone. Anyone else have a problem like this or can help?
Have you just lost your adverts @miked1060
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. What do you mean you don't get free boosters or Ads?