Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to close candy crush and restart so I can play. I'm tired of wasting my time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this to the game team . In the meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
Hello @ermom🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Very glad to know that the issues stopped and everything is back to normal in your game! There must be glitches on the servers and now everything is back to normal🤩
Thank you for joining our Community and have a wonderful week ahead🍫🍫
Not too long after I wrote the above, all problems ceased. Thank you.
What's going on? I've played all day, without problems, now it's happening again! :( Freezing, disconnecting, always when I'm about to win, an episode, Candy Royale this time, or an important game! It causes loss of levels, in this case timed boosters from the Legendary level. So is there an algorythm which keeps someone from winning? This is NOT the 1st time. Can't 'save my progress, when I've tried, using these same email/password, I get 'email in use' or 'don't match. I'm beyond frustrated!