Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I type in a promo code on Candy Crush Mobile app for Google
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As Kiara explained @MrPizzaHut the promo code is not for use with the Candy app you have to use it in the app Store that provided you the code.
Ok so I have a Motorola phone with the Candy Crush Game App, and I am trying to redeem the promo code KING100M and I can't find it on my app at all to redeem
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
All issues and questions regarding Google Play Points, or any payment or purchase issues with your Google Play account, please contact Google Play Support directly.
All purchases and payments in all games and apps on Android devices are handled by Google.
We at King do not have any access to their Play Points system, the payments or player's Google Play accounts.