Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished a level, a very hard one, and when I logged back in I had been put back to that level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry this has happened to you but there are a few reasons that can cause this and unfortunately all you can do is replay the level again. please see post below for complete information
Please also email to Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here:
https://soporto.king.com/contact