Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m over stage 1500 in candy crush and I still only have the stage 200 milestone badge. I’ve re done levels, logged in and out, restarted my game, tried every suggestion I’ve read and it’s still only 200
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress, Usually the Milestone banner starts at 1000 level, 2000 level and so on.To get your banner updated, please replay levels 1. 000.. Thank you
Please check also about banner updated here