Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I redeemed 10 bars for extra moves, the game hung up and I received nothing. But bars are gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jackywenzel I am sorry to say that King very rarely replace items that you won by just playing the game. If you paid real money for the gold that you lost King will replace them.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here