Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot seem to get past level 8991, I have used multiple boosters & even a party booster. I cannot seem to determine where the locks are to release the blocks & licorice.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 8991 , You need use frog to destroy , fill the frog and move it . Please check this video
Thanks so much, didn't realize the frog was charged at that point in the game, it allowed me to complete the level.