I am SICK

Options
BettinaRick
BettinaRick Posts: 262 Pro Player 👑
edited December 2023 in Discussions

of all the games that I play by King.com.

Have been stuck on ALL of them for more than a week and it feels more and more like they are waiting for me to pay to get back instead of "just let me get back again and then further, and I cannot support our fan site any longer why I had to leave this evening. Not being able to get further without anything and then just a note - BUY - makes me angry!

If this persist then I will for sure leave all of my King games and will give the option to all our members in our fan group who also complains about this a lot every day.

It goes for Candy Crush Saga - Candy Crush Friends Saga - Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga !

No help is to be found if you lose all lives and also all boosters. If one log into the game when gaining lives - one will just lose the game and then get the option to buy boosters and new lives. Are these games for kids who have parents who defiantly wont have their kids to pay for anything online ???? Guess not.... Change your settings for players please ! Otherwise you'll soon lose tons of players - including those you have forced to lose money on playing only to play more and so forth !

So dear KING:COM - leave all your games Friendly and easy for kids to play without having to ask parents to buy this and that. Leave your games challenging but not impossible without buying from your games - then you just lose us instead of winning more, as NO ONE will spread the word about a game where they HAVE to pay to play!

Comments

• Zee-2
    Zee-2 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

I agree. They don’t give you your gold bars when you win Candy royal, which you won by buying gold bars and then, they throw their agreement that we signed that they are not responsible for any boosters lost.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?