Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am Zubair Ansari.
I started playing candy crush saga way years ago.
I always wanted to hold a world record in this game.
I have completed 1275 levels in one week.
This is amazing.
See this image.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you really completed that many levels in a week @zuby302, or are you experiencing a glitch that is causing the number of completed levels in the weekly contest to display incorrectly.
As you have completed level 8000 if you have completed 1275 levels in five days then well done indeed.