Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i hv never had this much trouble. I guess I’m going delete game and give bad review. I’m not buying bars or weapons either give me videos to earn like in past or I’m deleting
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This below is the starting board for this level. It is legendary and has practically no choice for a starting move so the first few moves are pretty well pre determined. (I had a timed colour bomb here, which is of no use whatsoever). This means, @teenab3 that playing starting boosters would be wasting them. Without a so-called "lucky board" you won't pass. King fix the algorithms of boards like this one to either give the player a chance to pass or to leave the player one or more moves short so that players will spend money to buy boostes (there are no weapons in Candy Crush, only sweet things) or extra moves. It seems at the moment the current version you get is the "fail" version. They update the levels every week and the boards may become easier to pass soon. So you might want to try again next week, but don't let this game upset you. If Candy Crush is upsetting you then delete the game and write a bad review, as you suggest.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 2351?