Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is my ranking?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and thanks for replying. , To get your banner / badge updated, please replay levels 4.000..
Yes what does that ranking mean?? And maybe u can help with my badges I just passed 4000 I’m on 4006 I took a screen shot but have no idea where to go for that. I should have 4 I see one. But no more. Can u help figure out how that all works SND what are milestones?? Thank u LM
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Do you mean for banner in the profile picture. Which your level now?