Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why has my profile pic changed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bapauley King has obviously mucked up their Wednesday release again. I have noticed in my game that my avatar and the avatar's of other people aren't loading. Mine changed to the smoking cat avatar and those of other people just display as a spinning icon.
After I played two levels my normal avatar returned. I have given up playing today until King sort out their issues. My game has crashed four times today (in less an hour) and one crash even caused my device to restart.
Hello @petunnia🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you need help with changing your profile picture in your game or in this Community?
how can I change it
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.