Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am fed up candy crush Trying loging but givine connection error from 2 week and support can’t send msg I don’t understand what kind if support is that giving me opps cant send msg tey again
i regret mny years spend reach level 9953
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check this And u can see i am loging on forum with new id
I send more than 10 time for support but oppssssssss 😡
and more than lots of time try to loging with old and new id but connection error
Help cent cant send msg giving me opps so what kind off support atleast u receive my msg for help but opps not enough
I don’t think so any one from support read this msg
made new account but same result
first time i see poor support for users