Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really dislike the "candy royale" where you have to co.olete levels to get part of the jackpot.
Can I turn this off? I used to be able to get out of it, but now it seems I cant go further without accepting to be a part of this quest.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Pleaser check this page for information about Candy Royale