Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Using ipad Air IOS 12.5.7 (up to date) Candy crush really slow to load, plays for only seconds before kicking me out and back to desktop. Have reloaded the game from the app store. Getting very frustrated! Any suggestions appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to respond. Before deleting Facebook it warns me that all my data will be lost, so frankly, I can't be bothered reloading all my friends etc just to play on CC.
I have downloaded CC to the desktop which now runs perfectly, but of course my score has reset to zero. I'll start again!
Thanks to everyone that answered.
Hi Jeanette @Jeanette2707πββοΈ
Thank you for replying back!
Did you try deleting Facebook App? If not, please try these steps --> Log out of your game -- close the App -- Clear cache, etc., Delete Facebook App (if you have installed it) -- turn off you device for few minutes and turn it back on -- clear the Cache again -- open the game App and log back in.
Please let me know how it goes.
Thank you and talk to you soonπ«π«π«
Hello dear Jeanette @Jeanette2707π€ Good Morning!
I am glad that the game is working properly nowπ
But, what do you mean by "score has reset to zero"? Did you lose your level progress? You can get it back by contacting King Player Support team!
It's telling me that I'm running v1.267 which appears to be the latest version. I'm still not convinced the problem is Candy Crush, but Facebook. I cannot update FB because of the reasons given above and I just don't know how to resolve it. The problem is still happening. I downloaded it again, and if I play as a standalone app, it seems to work, but I am having to start from scratch, score at zero. Which again points to FB.
Hello Jeanette @Jeanette2707π€ Good Morning!
When you check the App Store, which version number is it showing as your last update for Candy Crush Saga?
Open the App Store --> search for Candy Crush Saga --> from the results, click on game name (but not on "open") --> scroll down a little bit --> you will see version number under "What's new".
Sorry, that doesn't work. I'm beginning to think the problem is with Facebook. It needs updating, but when I try, I get the message "Cannot Update App. Facebook cannot be updated because it was refunded or purchased with a different Apple ID"
I play Candy Crush through FB, and have no idea why I am getting this message.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
If you still have problem. Please contact Player Support so they can take a closer look at it.
You can email them fromΒ HERE.