Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game wont connect, I have cleared cache and tried all recommendations. I just hit level 6000 and this started. How can I fix it? I am not having this issue with other games at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And yes my internet is fine and I am on my phone so it is always connected to both data and internet.
Hello @elisamarie1105🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please show me a screenshot of that "connection error" you are receiving?
To post the screenshot, click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box!
Also, I get the error when I try to sign in it wont let me sign in at all.
I have done all of this. It started when I hit level 6000.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information Here