Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
At the successful completion of level 3794, you have to feed the "glutton chick" and then click on the "collect" button, and I can't proceed from there. Can someone help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't take a photo of 3794 because that page doesn't show up. I tried to send you a video, but I can't. You could see what happens on video.
A 3794. szintet már befejeztem. Sem a 3794, szintre nem tudok belépni sem a 3795. szintre. Küldöm a képet, ameddig jutottam. Innen nem enged tovább.
is your level look like this
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 3794 ?