Levels that begin with your candies wrapped in red plastic (or whatever it is), have me feeling all sorts of things ☹️
First, support is supportive. They compensate me each time this happens, but really, I feel, this is a developer change.
Second, levels that begin with your candies wrapped in red plastic penalize players that have active boosts. For instance, I went into a new level on a five-game win streak, so I got extra boosts that I could not choose to not use. Since the boosts, color bombs, striped and wrapped candies, took the place of regular candies that are setup to start one of these levels, I could not even make a move and I lost the game without even being able to do anything. As a result, I lost my streak (which eliminated my +125 for each game win) and I lost my position on Candy Royale.
I just do not get why this game continues to penalize players for winning or establishing streaks 😞