Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I had problem and deleted the app and installed it again. But every thing i had was deleted! Candy. Friends lives even if l log to my account !
any help?
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ronitl🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your boosters and lives received from your friends. Unfortunately, that is the side affect of deleting the App.
With regards to the lock on the boosters for your level, that is a new feature! Some levels do not have "starting boosters" to play our levels with.
With regards to losing your friends, please check "Privacy Settings" on Facebook. Please follow the steps in THIS Link.
Hope this helps and answers your questions🍫🍫
Hi. Thank u for answering. I am connected to facebook. I lost all my candies that I earned Why?
and the friends. Why?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device.
Please check this page for Friends List