Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I charged my gold pass and the money went out from my account, but I haven't had any gold pass
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please also check this page for more Info
Hello @Amir101 I have neve purchased a Gold Pass myself but I have noticed a lot of people that do buy it get confused.
When you buy the Gold Pass it doesn't give you anything other than access to the Gold Pass side of the Season Pass. Once you have purchased the Gold Pass you still have to complete levels to obtain the rewards from the Gold Pass side of the feature.