Several bugs that need fixing since last update

Options
sararich
sararich Posts: 6 Level 2

My Avatar is stuck on 12276 when I’m actually at level 13333.

i have infinite boosters and they don’t go away

Comments

• toon_ada
    toon_ada Posts: 166 Level 2
    Options

How the heck do you get infinite boosters. I’m on 14700 and never seen that.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,757 Level 5
    Options

There are three ways I know of to get this many boosters. It's not indefinite boosters, as these would have the indefinite sign that we get when King grant us half an hours worth free boosters. 99 means this player has more than 100 of this kind of booster.

1. Pay for them with gold (unlikely)
    2. If you are at level 13,000 plus, like this player, then you are likely to have been playing for many years including the good old days when pre level boosters were available in events such as the sweet jars. I used to collect dozen of them and if you saved them up you could have hundreds by now
    3. There are loopholes in the algorithms of some of the events that can be exploited if you know how to. You may call it what you like, but I see it as a kind of arms race between players who try to play without spending money and King who want to keep tight control of every aspect of the game, including who passes and who fails a level. King cheat players by fixing the algorithms, so beating the algorithm is part of the fun of playing.
  • sararich
    Options

one day I was in the 20s wiith my boosters and the next I was at 99+ and it’s stayed like it for weeks and also my avatar is stuck and won’t move to the level I’m at now.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,724 Legend
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @sararich you have probably seen other posts on this subject by now, but the stuck avatar issue seems to be a widespread issue amongst some iOS users. It is plainly a problem that only King can resolve, but as it appears they have all finished for Christmas everyone affected by this issue will have to wait until next year before their game gets fixed.

If you haven't done so already please try replaying and winning the level at which your avatar is stuck at. Also if there are any levels after that level without a number being displayed please replay and win them as well. In the past this method of replaying levels has helped to unstick the avatar.

• sararich
    Options

Hi Alienscar, thanks for your advice and I will try the tips you gave me, but otherwise it is wait until next year.

• sararich
    Options

@Alienscar i tried your tip of going back and seeing if any levels were missed and it had missed 12277 and jumped to 12278 so i completed 12277 and now my avatar has caught up and jumped to level 13340. Thanks so much.

• Alienscar
    Options

Thank you for letting me know @sararich and I am glad that your game is back to normal. Have you managed to keep your 99+ boosters?

@PummyRaj @QueenB

• sararich
    Options

Yes I gave Kelly all boosters at 99+ but my game doesn’t sync with my other devices still

• Alienscar
    Options

Whoa nice result getting to keep all those boosters. The advice until the issue of syncing has been fixed is to only play the game on the device that shows your correct level @sararich

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?