Cheated out of Candy Royale Gold

Options
gbv750
gbv750 Posts: 15 Level 2

I was deep into a candy Royale run and had the potential to earn at least 63 gold bars if I kept winning. On level 63, the game generated a board that made it impossible to make any move. I could not even make an initial move. Instead I got a “no possible moves” error and was bounced out of Candy Royale and lost the starting boosters I had accumulated up to that point.

At the very least I think Candy Crush owes me 63 gold bars. In the meantime, they should test their games for dumb computer errors like this before releasing levels to the public.

Answers

• gbv750
    gbv750 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Let me correct that. I was on lee we cell 9343 when I was cheated out of 63 bars.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,324 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @gbv750🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue in the game with "Oops" level (that's what some of our Community friends call those, and that's how. I report them too😂)! I will add this level # 9343 to the list, so that our Community In-charge can report to the game team after they come back from the Holidays!

In the meantime, please send a complaint to the Player Support team and report about what happened. If you are on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow these steps --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- Click on ? icon -- Go down to "Events" -- select "Candy Royale" -- scroll down all the way till you see "Contact Us" and click on it -- fill out the form and Submit.

If you are on a computer - Facebook browser, please send your complaint through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?