Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There is a glitch in the game that's not allowing me to connect across all my devices. I'm able to connect to the site but when I play the game my progress is not being charted. I can't even use the bricks I have to by more plays. Help π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sharty1πββοΈ
Wish you and your family a Very Happy New Yearπ
We usually do not suggest to reinstall the App - unless there is a bug!! Because, by reinstalling, players will lose all their saved boosters and lives received from friends! And, those cannot be restored or reimbursed by King team!!
And, not able to connect to a store is not a bug but a connectivity issue somewhere in the system!! Hope this made sense!
But, if you have reinstalled the game(s) and all the issues are resolved, I am happy for you!
Thank you for joining our Community and have a lovely rest of the dayπ«π«
Thank you for your help but a simple uninstall/reinstall seemed to fix the problem....
Apologies for my delayed reply @Sharty1π
Are you playing the game on an Android or an Apple device?
** If you are on Android device like Samsung, LG, etc., please use the steps in this link --> What can I do if I cannot connect to Google Play Store?
** If you are using Apple device, please use this link --> What should I do if I cannot connect to App store?
Hope this works out and the issue gets resolved in your games!
Thank you & Happy Holidaysπ
Still waiting for a reply...
Thank you for responding. These are the msgs I'm getting on my Candy Crush games. Have done all that was suggested except deleting and reinstalling the games don't want to lose my progress in the games. They are saying I have no connection and it's only these 2 games...
Hello @Sharty1π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you tell me which message is popping up? Is it possible to show a screenshot of that message?
You said none of the King games are connecting... which games are you playing and which devices are you using?
Do you have Facebook account or King account?
No sorry that didn't work none of my King games are connecting on all devices getting same message on both. Did the reset of devices checked for updates of games still the same message even turned off wifi and turned it back on still the same incidents
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more InfoΒ Here