Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I limited to the lives I request from friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to our sweet King Community!
You said you have stopped playing the in 2018! Many changes were brought into the game since then, and limit with the lives we use is one of those changes! You can accept only 20 Lives per day from the lives you have received from friends.
With regards to your name -- while registering, you must have picked something that popped up at the top!
If you do not like it, no worries, as the Community In-charge team can change it for you. You just let me know your choice of names, and we will make it happen👍️
Why does it say my name is psych?
I am not new to Candy Crush, as a matter of fact I completed the game in 2018 and received unlimited weapons. There were a few more levels for those of us who had finished and after that I just played old levels until my unlimited prizes stopped. After that I moved and was way to busy to play the game. I have been back on for more than a year but I have never posted because it seemed complicated. I have noticed a lot of glitches but it is still fun to play.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page about Lives Here and Here