🎙 Share your feedback on the latest levels 15 831 - 15 875

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Embrace the festive spirit and immerse yourselves in the newly released levels. Happy Holidays, and may the fun be with you!

This week’s levels have just been released. 

Levels: 15 831- 15 875 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

⛄🏆 Winter Cup - Win a year’s supply of Gold Bars (100 every month) - More info HERE

❄ Candy Crush Saga ☃️Winter Wonderland Global Contest! ❄

👑🍬 Candy Coronation - More info HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Let's Crush Right into the New Year!

• Scooterpie
    Options

Not much going on here. Still playing the new levels, was very pleased to see a nice side game come up today. Oh Yeah! I am on Level 15854. Would like to maybe discuss a few of these levels but looks like there is no one left to run with anymore at least for right now!

p.s Once again, since now I see some players I know on my board, I would like to discuss the red hat? I have a red hat! Most players hats are blue or pink. Does anyone remember about the red hat? I do, and have brought it up before? I like my red hat.... won it twice! This is CCS trivia...

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

• Scooterpie
    Options

Had 17 new levels left today, saved for possible side game, there was none. Started to play my new levels and an Episode Race came up and I was in it. Now, I was in 1st place but had plans for today. So I did not play for 7 hours. Now I just knew that when I got back home that I would have lost the Episode Race, however, I was in 2nd place. @Peter_Tornaros you are correct the 45 bars of gold meant more to me than playing like I usually do! Hehe! I had to finish that race and gets me gold!

ʕ•ᴥ<ʔ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Good for you @Scooterpie. Also, the first time I have had the Episode (Champions) Race for months.

No use commenting on this week's levels as our comments are totally and rudely ignored.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options

I do regret that no one posts here about the new levels any more. I have posted elsewhere about my theory why this community seems to be disintegrating. I guess it boils down to too many of the middle class English speaking PC players having been driven out by King. Landscape mode gone, competitions all favouring players on the early levels. I know there are plenty of players at the top levels, but judging from posts elsewhere in the community hardly any of them can speak English well enough to join any of our discussions. All the new posts on the front page are from players bemoaning their loss of ads or unable to connect to the internet, newbies who post once and then never again nor even read the replies it seems. So, @Scooterpie not much going on here or anywhere else in the discussions forum I fear. We seem to have lost @cookiemae sadly as well, she posted she'd be leaving the community. Sad times. 😥

• Granny_Chow
    Granny_Chow Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Scooterpie I know you have won plenty boosters stock n GBs, so can pass newly released levels easily. But please don't comment which levels are chicken feet to you. Coz King would tweak those levels to ridiculously hard. I plead you. OK?

• Scooterpie
    Options

Happy New Year @christinewupp! Well, I will continue to post about the new levels as I know that I can influence the game. Many players do not feel this way. Players want to communicate between each other and that seems to be a problem. Perhaps the going a little off subject in these threads and letting the conversation flow would be helpful.

The game is always changing , always has. Keeping on top of it, is what turns me on... It is a challenge!

Communication is a problem between the different languages. I know players that have been around here a long time that I would like to chat with.

p.s @cookiemae why leave? I was going to add you to be a Candy Friend when you were showing on my map. Then, I thought you probably would not accept because your profile here is private. Players, we no need a persona to hide from our persona. ʕ•ﻌ•`ʔ Whereas I used to not want to add anyone as a friend that has changed. Players I recognize up on my map, that seems to add some pizazz.

p.s.s. Did not like the effect of finishing all my levels yesterday!

• Scooterpie
    edited January 3
    Options

Greetings @Granny_Chow! I want to discuss techniques, not what levels are easy because I may have gotten a lucky board, never have. Always encouraged players to do quite the opposite. I do like to say what levels I think are clever or plain not good. We have the ability to influence the game you just gotta do it in the right way.

Be creative players, try to think 3 moves in advance in everything that you do.

Oh, but 10 too many, hard enough trying to do three!

• Granny_Chow
    Granny_Chow Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited January 3
    Options
  • cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 617 Level 3
    Options

@Scooterpie If you see me again add me. Right now l don't have profiles on my board. I do play on windows. One of the reasons I am leaving is there's so many unhappy people here. It's depressing to see how many people are having issues with the game including me and the moderators @QueenB @PummyRaj etc say the same thing over and over if they even respond. King doesn't care and the way the game is set up with no equal boards it's hard to try and help because most issues are with king but I would love to see you as my friend and anyone else in the forum. Have a great year!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?