Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What the heck…. I didn’t like the force candy royale at needing to pass 7 levels in a row, now I’m forced to pass 12 levels? Why? I’ve read comments before of others and it doesn’t seem like anyone likes it. Does anyone like the force Cany Royale?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this feedback to the game team