Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game says I need to update Aplple Pay because card is expiring soon. Expiration is 10/2024
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cddoman🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game with the purchases! I would suggest you to contact the "Support" team!
Did you try and contact the Support team of Apple? If not, please try to do that first. Because, all Apple purchases go through "iTunes", right? So, please click on this Green lettered link and send a complaint by contacting Apple.
I think I have seen couple of complaints yesterday also and those also with Apple devices! May be there is a glitch with Apple itself🤔 Please contact Apple and see how it goes!
Thank you for joining our Community & Happy Holidays🎉
Very frustrating!
I'm getting the exact same thing!! My card expires Aug 2024
Hi and Welcome to the King Community