Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 1, 492 and it asked me to log into save progress. I did and it took me down to the low 900’s. I logged out and mg phone has me back at level 1. Logged back in and back to 900’s. How do I get my 500 plus levels back?!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.
You can also email them from Here, and For more info Here