Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i.m on level 7091 have been for days, as soon as I get close to winning it crashes any ideas on why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 7091 has been reported , Please force closed the Apps and Log in again
2 weeks in still cannot get past 7091 deleted must be over 250 attempts now I have re installed app, no different its just so frustrating, even if I win it just will not move from this level argghhhhh
Thank you tried that, days in still no joy.