Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why are my boosters locked and my winning streak gone? What is going on??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve never had a problem with too many boosters so… ya. In my experience, the more boosters I have on a level the less moves I use. Sometimes I’m able to clear a whole board with just one move with all of the boosters. I don’t think that’s an attempt to fix any issues
This one is probably a different issue, but when I now get into the game, the game won't load my win streak boosters in the first level I play. Now that I anticipate this whenever I start playing from opening the app I replay the previous level, pass or fail and then start the next episode. Playing any level, old or new, will reset the win streak, so now when I start the episode my win streak is still there on my first attempt.
Sometimes without the “extra” boosters on legendary levels, I know I won’t be able to beat. So if I’m on a streak and can’t use those additional boosters, I’ll fail the level. Causing me to lose everything. Which now I’m stuck for days on a legendary level and possibly get so frustrated that I’ll just buy more boosters. Money grab. That’s how I see it and my mind can’t be changed. It’s no reason to make an update to the game where we can’t use boosters on the first round.
Maybe @Jls1993 but I am not too sure. If Yorben is right you only lose the boosters for the first attempt at a level and then on the next attempt your boosters and Win Streak return.
If that is how it works I don't see how it will encourage people to buy stuff. Also I wonder if it might not be a good thing. Some levels automatically fail if too many boosters are present at the start and I wonder if this is King's attempt at fixing that issue.
Wow!! Another money grab
I can't tell you why @Jls1993 but I know that it is something that King are tinkering with. I have only seen it once in my game, so hopefully it will be the same for you.