Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 5 thousand and something and just logged on and it is at level 1. why?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, Diana! I just need to make sure, so that I can suggest the same!
Please send a complaint through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact. After filling out your name, game, email address, etc.,
Just like in the past, Player Support team will be able to help you👍️
Hope everything goes well and you will be able to play the game again soon🍫🍫
I guess it was support that had it restored but I didn't do anything.
No I didn't do anything candy crush people did. I don't know if they reset anything or not but it was fixed by you people not me.
Hello Diana @Diana_Rossetti 🙋♀️
You said “the problem was fixed before! What did you do then to restore the progress?
Did you contact King Player Support or did you do something by yourself?
Can I get my game play back please???
I did not create an account just have the same one I have always had. This has happened a few times and it was fixed almost immediately.
Played last night and went to play today and found myself at level 1
Hello Diana @Diana_Rossetti🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you just created a log-in account? Or did you login into the game after a while and found yourself at level # 1?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫