Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The store and any game function linked to it hasn't been loading for me for a day or two. I was able to buy bars at some point. Since then the end level screen isn't loading, the pop up specials aren't loading and the actual store tab isn't loading. Is King aware of this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Fixed
I think they are aware but it’s taking forever!! I’m having the exact same thing happening on my game!!